In order to improve the professional level of doctors since September 2019, the Department of Postgraduate Medical Education of OMI IHY accepts applications for thematic improvement courses in the following medical specialties with the issuance of the relevant certificate:
• "Anesthesiology and Intensive Care";
• Organization and management of health care;
Thematic improvement courses will be conducted in accordance with the requirements of the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.02.2019 №446 "Some issues of continuous professional development of doctors".
Training of specialists is carried out on a paid basis according to item 3 "List of paid services that can be provided by educational institutions, other institutions and institutions of the education system belonging to state and communal ownership" approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 № 796 and letter of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 20.03.2007 № 08.01-22 / 679.
When designing for the thematic improvement courses, you should have:
• Passport, identification code (original and copy),
• diploma on graduation (original and certified copy),
• marriage certificate, if the diploma is issued to another name (certified copy),
• Certificate (or certificates from a specialist doctor) of completion of the internship (originals and certified copies),
• a copy of the work book (notarized),
Copies of documents must be certified by the department's staff department or forwarded by a notary.
For further clarification please contact the telephone number +38 (048) 788-98-03