Director of the Employer Relations Center at the Institute for Law, Economics and International Relations Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Zerkina Oksana Alexandrovna
Regulations on the International Humanities University ILEIR Employer Relations Center
Monitoring of employment of graduates of the second (master's) level of higher education of specialty 076 "Enterprise, trade and stock exchange activity"
The Center for Employer Relations with the Institute of Law, Economics and International Relations was established on the basis of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 N 1726-p.
Main directions of activity:
- informing graduates and students of higher education institutions about vacancies at enterprises, institutions and organizations corresponding to their professional training (specialty);
- organization of meetings of employers with students and graduates on the possibility of their further employment, holding job fairs, workshops, trainings, presentations of enterprises, companies;
- establishing cooperation with the state employment service, enterprises, institutions and organizations, regardless of the form of ownership, which may be potential employers for graduates and students;
- participation in shaping the content of educational programs according to the needs of the labor market; drawing up memorandums of cooperation;
- posting job vacancies, internships and internships on the University's internal resources and on our ILEIR Facebook page, International Humanities University website;
- promotion of employment of students and graduates in accordance with the specialty received at enterprises of the city of Odessa, the region and other regions of Ukraine.
Contacts of the center:Ukraine, Odessa, str. Fountain Road, 33 rooms. 415