Job Fair at ILEIR is a meeting of students with potential employers!
The Institute of Law, Economics and International Relations hosted a meeting of graduate students with potential employers.
Guests of this event were:
1. 1. The Chairman of the Malinovsky District Court of Odessa Lichman Leonid Grigorovich
2. Deputy prosecutor of Odessa region, senior adviser of justice Kichuk Yuri Vladimirovich
3. Senior Justice Advisor, Head of Odessa Local Prosecutor's Office Khimchenko Alexey
4. Head of the Human Resources Department of the Main Directorate of the National Police in Odessa region, Colonel of Police Perchik Alexander.
5. Head of customer support department of JSB Southern contact center Irina Biletska.
6. Deputy General Director of PJSC Odessa Piston Ring Plant. Kryzhanovsky Vyacheslav Yurievich.
7. Corresponding Member of the Ukrainian Ecological Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Social and Economic Development of the Coastal Areas of the Institute of Market Problems and Economic and Environmental Research of the NAS of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, Professor Osipov Valeriy Nikolaevich (+2 guests).
8. Advisor to the Customs Service of the first rank, Senior State Inspector of the State Customs Service of Odessa, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Olena F. Zaporozhets.
9. Head of the press service of the Patrol Police Department in Odessa region Marchenko Ala.
10. State Registrar of the Center for Administrative Services Kovach Victoria Petrovna.
11. Senior Inspector of the Recruitment Unit of the WCP SCP in the Odessa region of the runway police captain Irina Shlikar.
12. Chief specialist of the department of systematization of legislation, legal work and legal education of the department of state registration of normative-legal acts, legal work and legal education of the main territorial department of justice in Odessa region Grinchuk Nazarii Vladimirovich.
In an effort to expand their jobs, representatives of various companies, private and governmental agencies have invited recruiting students with advanced communication skills to complete their undergraduate studies.
During the meeting, representatives of the institutions emphasized that after a bachelor's degree, one can immediately get a job, but a master's degree is required for a person to be eligible for leadership positions. For people with a master's degree, professional growth will be rapid, even in the face of high competition.
The magistracy greatly increases the chances for a specialty job.
Regular employers' meetings with IPEMO students are a real chance to gain hands-on experience while studying at the senior level, enabling them to look confidently into the future.
Practice for students of the Institute of Law, Economics and International Relations
The introduction of modern teaching methods and technologies is an important task of every educational institution. In the field of modern economic higher education, it is important to enhance the practical training of students and to develop management decision-making skills.
The educational, industrial and undergraduate practice of students of the Institute of Law, Economics and International Relations is held in more than twenty enterprises and institutions of Odessa, among which can be identified such as: Department of Internal Policy of Odessa City Council, Department of Culture and Tourism of Odessa City Council, Odessa Customs State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Bulgar Travel Travel LLC, PJSC Odessa Piston Ring Plant, Mozart Hotel Group LLC, OPAL-INVEST LLC, Invat LLC, PAIIR LLC , The Union of Employers of Ukraine and others.
During practice, students fulfill the real functional responsibilities of specialists in the enterprise and are able to get acquainted with the specifics of work in different economic departments of the real enterprise, working with the same data set, and to see the impact of decisions made in one department on the work of other departments .
During the internship, students are given the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the legal documents and to make economic calculations based on real statistics.
The bases of our students' practice were also the branches of the we